Planning Your Portrait Session
Before my camera ever comes out of my case, I meet my clients in my
South Hill Studio for a planning session. This gives us both a chance to
become acquainted with ona another and for me to learn about you--
your interests, your life and your goals for your photographs. This sessio
n will answer your questions about what to wear, what to bring, where to
go and how to prepare to make your portrait personal and professional.
What to wear
- Choose colors that complement your skin tone.
- Bring clothes and uniforms that show who you are.
- Choose colors that contrast with the surroundings.
- Bring outfits for indoor or outdoor shooting locations.
- Wear the clothes that make you feel comfortable!
- If you can't decide, bring you favorites and I'll help you choose.